LIFE SoftPac is a lightweight portable companion for your AED to provide Emergency Oxygen to a breathing victim before the onset of fibrillation, oxygen enriched CPR to a non-breathing victim, or continued supplemental oxygen after successful defibrillation.
- 40 Minute Supply @ 6 Liters Per Minute
- Simple External Two-step instructions: Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a non-breathing victim
- 250 Liter Aluminum M9 "C" Cylinder Light Weight...Only 6 Pounds!
- 4 1/2" D x 8" W x 15" H
- Wall Mount Hook for easy access
- Comfortable Handle & Shoulder Strap
- Features durable and simple LIFE Knurled-Knob On/Off Valve
- Constant reading supply gauge through window (other units must be turned on to read gauge)
- Choice of LIFE Regulator LIFE-612 NORM: FDA required minimum 6 LPM and HIGH: AHA recommended 12 LPM. LIFE-025 0-25 LPM - variable flow with 12 click stop positions – recommended for EMTs. LIFE-6FF 6 lpm Fixed-Flow
- Features LIFE CPR Mask with One-Way Valve, universally fits both adult and child
- Cylinder is easily refillable/replaceable/disposable
- Units come complete, ready-to-use, full of oxygen
- For Emergency Use, Non-Prescription
- 5 Year Warranty