- Handle basic limb or torso bleeding wounds.
- Includes a SWAT-T (Stretch, Wrap and Tuck) tourniquet and a back-up limb tourniquet, a blood-clotting hemostatic gauze pad, and an absorbent Hema-Seal Trauma Dressing
- Bandage shears to cut away clothing and a marker to denote the time the tourniquet was applied
- Comes in an easy tear-open bag
DescriptionBleeding Control Kits empower a first responder bystander with the right tools to stop a life-threatening blood loss before professional help arrives.
The Core Pro Bleeding Control Kit provides all the tools required to handle basic limb or torso bleeding wounds. It is equipped with a SWAT-T and a back-up limb tourniquet, a blood-clotting hemostatic gauze pad, an absorbent Hema-Seal Trauma Dressing, and additional wound dressings. Also included is a pair of protective nitrile exam gloves, bandage shears to cut away clothing, an aluminized blanket to keep the victim warm and a marker to denote the time the tourniquet was applied. The kit comes in an easy tear-open bag.
- Employee Count - 1 - 24
- UPC - 092265911344
- Weight - 0.55
(1) Easy Tear-open Bag; (1) SWAT-T Tourniquet; (1) Back-up Elastic Tourniquet; (1) Hemostatic Blood-Clotting Gauze Pad, 4" x4"; (1) Sterile Hema-Seal Dressing Wrap; (2) Trauma Pad Dressing, 5"x9"; (2) Protective Nitrile Exam Gloves; (1) Bandage Shears; (1) Marker to note tourniquet time; (1) Bleeding Control Product Usage Guideline
Width - 2.13
Height - 9.50
Depth - 7.15
Weight - 1.3