91054 First Aid Only 1 Person Emergency Preparedness Hurricane Backpack
When a disaster occurs, people can be forced from their homes unexpectedly. Emergency preparedness kits ensure those affected will be equipped with the proper supplies in the event of an emergency or disaster, even if they must evacuate at a moment’s notice.
The 1 Person Emergency Preparedness Hurricane Backpack contains the essential survival and first aid supplies for one person for up to 3 days. With the crank powered flashlight/radio/cell phone charger, multi-tool, food bars and water packs, you are prepared for any situation. The Hurricane Kit also includes waterproof matches, duct tape to hold down plastic tarps, and a whistle to alert rescue personnel. The perfectly sized backpack with 2, organized compartments also leaves extra room to add any additional personal items you may need. The lightweight, easy to carry backpack keeps your hands free to help others during the emergency.
Crank Flashlight/Radio/Cell Phone Charger: 1
Light Stick: 2
Emergency Food Bars (6 pack): 1
Emergency Water Packets, 4oz.: 6
Emergency Water Pouch, 2.5 Gallons: 1
Emergency Blanket 52" x 84": 1
Duct Tape: 1
Dust-Protection Face Mask: 1
Dotted Poly-Cotton Gloves: 1
Waterproof Matches (50/box): 1
Travel Tissues: 1
BZK Antiseptic Towelettes: 2
Ivory Toothbrush, 4”: 1
Fluoride Toothpaste Tube, .6oz: 1
Biohazard Bags, 24" x 24", 10 Gallon Capacity: 2
Personal First Aid Kit: 1
Cold Pack, 4” x 5”: 1
Hand Warmers: 1
Extra-Strength Non-Aspirin Tablets: 2
Ibuprofen Tablets: 2
Aspirin Tablets: 2
Sting Relief Wipes: 2
1 Person Emergency Preparedness Hurricane Backpack
- Survival and first aid supplies sustain 1 person for up to 3 days
- Backpack with 2 organized compartments to easily and quickly locate supplies
- Shoulder straps keep your hands free to help others during an emergency
- Hurricane specific supplies to help weather the storm
- Kit includes a crank-powered combination flashlight/cell phone charger/radio and collapsible and a water jug
- Bag has extra room to add personal items that may be needed
- Keep the backpack handy in your car, home or office
- 5 year shelf life for food and water
- A sterile scalpel, tourniquet and ammonia inhalants are included and are only to be used by trained personnel in extreme life-threatening situations.
- Acme United Corporation assumes no liability for mis-application or mis-use of these items.
|Brand||First Aid Only|
|C.O.O.||Assembled in US from US & Foreign Components|
|FAO Part Number||91054|
|Number of People||1|
COMPONENTS MAY VARY SLIGHTLY FROM IMAGE.