1350-FAE-0103 First Aid Only 25 Person Medium Metal SmartCompliance Food Service First Aid Cabinet without Medications (1350-FAE-0103)
The 25 person, medium metal SmartCompliance ANSI A+ food service cabinet without over the counter medications is perfect for an individual restaurant or restaurant chain locations. The unique cabinet design eliminates disorganized and missing supplies, while the clearly labeled compartments create a cabinet that is easy to use and restock. The expansion pocket allows you to customize your cabinet to meet your specific needs.
The SmartCompliance cabinet SmartTab ezRefill System is a simple but effective way for reordering and restocking, revolutionizing the replenishment process. It is quick, easy, and cost effective. As supplies are used, Smart Tab ezRefill reminder tabs notify you when it is time to reorder supplies and puts reorder information at your fingertips. The FAO SafetyHub, a mobile requisition app, also allows you to monitor cabinet usage to stay compliant and know when to reorder your refills. The solid steel case comes with a carrying handle and can be mounted on a wall or other flat vertical surface.
FAE-3030 Knuckle Blue Metal Detectable Fabric Bandages, 20ct 1
FAE-3040 Fingertip Blue Metal Detectable Fabric Bandages, 20ct 1
FAE-4002 BZK Antiseptic Towelettes, 10ct 1
FAE-5002 Conforming Gauze Roll, 2" 1
FAE-5005 Sterile Gauze Pads, 3" x 3", 10ct 1
FAE-5012 Trauma Pads, 5" x 9", 1ct 1
FAE-6004 Scissors 1
FAE-6007 Triangular Bandage, 40" x 40" x 56" 1
FAE-6017 First Aid Guide 1
FAE-6018 Nitrile Exam Gloves, 4ct 1
FAE-6019 Tweezers 1
FAE-6040 First Aid Cloth Tape, 1" x 5yd 1
FAE-7006 Burn Relief Packets, 3.5gm, 6ct 1
FAE-7021 Antibiotic Ointment Packets, 10ct 1
25 Person Medium Metal SmartCompliance Food Service First Aid Cabinet without Medications
- Cabinet is OSHA compliant
- 137 pieces sufficient to treat 25 or more people
- Easy-to-carry handle or wall mountable for quick access in an emergency
- SmartTab ezRefill System is a quick, easy, cost effective process for reordering and restocking
- Dispenser system reduces pilferage
- Easily accessible contents in a simple to maintain first aid system
- Consistent color-coded packaging matches ANSI recommendations for easy identification when the user needs to find a first aid supply to treat an injury
- FAO SafetyHub app helps you monitor usage to stay compliant and benchmark consumption. SafetyHub App will remind you when it's time to reorder while minimizing inventory costs.
- Ideal for individual restaurant or restaurant chain
Unit Size 9.75" x 12" x 3.25"
Brand First Aid Only
Size 9.75" x 12" x 3.25"
FAO Part Number 1350-FAE-0103
Pieces in Kit 137
Number of People 25
Refills Single Use Refill
Mount Type Wall Mountable
Compliance Note FIRST AID KITS & CABINETS