G174 First Aid Only Blue Metal Detectable Fabric Knuckle Bandages, 40 Per Box
Blue metal detectable knuckle bandages with 40 per box. The fabric adhesive bandages are ideal for minor cuts, abrasions and puncture wounds on the knuckles. An internal foil built in to the bandage for quick metal detection makes them the perfect solution for the food or pharmaceutical industries. Made with a pliable woven fabric, each bandage is ventilated to aid in the natural healing process. The flexible fabric is designed to wrap comfortably around the knuckle, stretching when you stretch while the strong adhesive still holds the bandage firmly in place. They effectively protect scrapes and cuts while the non-stick pad absorbs drainage. The breathable backing repels water and dirt.
Blue Metal Detectable Fabric Knuckle Bandages, 40 Per Box
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Bandages internal foil allows for quick metal detection
- Blue color of bandage useful in food or pharmaceutical processing areas
- Ideal for minor cuts, abrasions and puncture wounds on the knuckles
- HelpsÂ to repel water and dirt
- Fabric is designed to stretch and conform around the knuckle
- Bandage is ventilated to aid in the natural healing process
- 40 bandages per box
Unit Size 3.25" x 3.5" x 2.5"
|Brand||First Aid Only|
|C.O.O.||Assembled in US from US & Foreign Components|
|FAO Part Number||M490|
|Pieces in Kit||1|